Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Tuesday

Greetings again. Before I forget, Kim has an excellent blog you may wish to check out. The address is: www.kimsasianadventures.blogspot.com.

Progress is coming. Dave A and I had an excellent meeting with the leadership team of Campus Crusade for Christ and are excited about teaming up with us in the running of our Student Leadership Center. This is very good news! Students are moving in as I write this; an answer to prayer.

Also underway is the search for a new orphanage in PP. We have some leads worth investigating.

THe weather is hot and humid; surprise, surprise. But we are tolerating it well. Have had no real "side tracks" yet, but it is early!!

Tomorrow, Kim and I are going with my doctor friend into the remote villages with a mobile clinic; that should be a REAL experience for both of us. I'll let you know.

Stay with us, much is yet to come! Thanks for your support!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home